Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I LOVE MY TEACHERS!!!

I love my teachers! Mrs. Stone is super nice and cares very much about me she is one of my favorite teachers! Mr. Harris makes science fun, I love his attitude in science. He makes me laugh just about everyday. Mrs. Piyrah is a very nice and caring teacher, some people say they don't like her class, i can't find one flaw with her class though. Mrs. Piyrah cares about her students very much.
Mrs. Kole is also a very good teacher, she always greets me with a smile, she always has a good attitude, she is a very generous person also.
Mrs. Cox is an awesome teacher because she always has a good attitude, she is always up beat and thinking positive.
Mrs. Laydon is a very nice teacher, she is always happy to spend lunch with me. She is a bit of a pushover with the kids i think though, but it isn't a bad thing :).
Mrs. Kraus is always bringing her good attitude. Mrs. Kraus is a very kind spirited person.
Mrs. Taylor, i love how nice she always is to me, she also has a very good attitude.
Mrs. Little she has a very good sense of humor, she is a very nice teacher also.

I LOVE MY TEACHERS BECAUSE THEY TREAT ME THE WAY I WANNA BE TREATED!

2 comments:

  1. Cherish these memories Bailey! You have sooo many people who are on your side! You are so strong and will get through this!

    XOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Want to give your father or boyfriend a gift that he will never forget? Check this blog http://paidcritique.blogspot.com/2011/07/zoot-suit-for-sale-10-discount_18.html

    ReplyDelete